Integrated Liner Technologies’ SURE Clean™ caps play a vital role in protecting any sample collected from the field providing the best results for your environmental sample analysis.
The innovative, one-piece, Sure Clean™ cap provides your sample with an additional layer of protection during sample collection due to its’ flip-off/reusable screw cap design, which can easily be removed in the lab, reducing chemical and particulate contamination at the point of collection.
Benefits of Sure Clean™ Caps
- Prevents sample contamination during transport back to the lab
- Eliminates multiple cap use while collecting samples in the field
- Contains a one-piece fully interlocking cap cover that will remain in place until you remove it for analysis
- Cap cover can be reused on the screw cap
- Compatible with all 40mL VOA glass vials
The liner material used in the SURE Clean™ cap is manufactured in our upstate NY, USA facility from a cured level 4 silicone PTFE, which meets the required EPA standards of testing for all volatile compounds.
Reach out to us today to learn more about our line of featured products.